
The funny thing about vacationing with family is that no matter what you do or how you mentally prepare for it, when you stuff four people into the closed, contained space of an SUV for 8 consecutive hours, there are bound to be fights, quarrels, and the occasional ahem constant yelling. And that is exactly what happened this holiday when my family and I drove down to Clearwater Beach in Florida. I don't think there was a twenty-minute span where me and my brother were not going at it. I even amazed myself at how short my temper was, even though I kept telling myself keep it together, keep it together, there aren't many more opportunities like this that you'll be able to spend with family.
The beautiful thing about vacationing with family is that no matter what happens, you know that it will be a trip worth remembering. And that was exactly that. Fun, exciting, eventful, annoying, frustrating, long, short, beautiful, breathtaking, memorable... Every single moment was memorable because it was a moment spent with family.


COMMENTS